Hey There Beauty Cuties!
First and foremost I want to apologize for my lack of posts, but know I’m going to start posting every sunday and wednesday, so keep a look out!!
I love little posts like these- they help me learn fun little bits about people, so I thought I’d to the same!
- My style is a mix of girly, grunge, classic, and casual, pretty much whatever I’m in the mood for!
- Alternative, Hip Hop, Baroque Pop/Sadcore, and some Pop
- My favourite bands/artists currently are Maroon 5, Fall Out Boy, Lana Del Rey, Troye Sivan, Imagine Dragons, Katy Perry, and More
- I’m getting a gold iPhone 6 soon and I’m beyond excited
- I was a size eight in shoes at the beginning of summer and I’m officially size nine now :o
- I practically live in my converse they’re my favourite
- I recently got skull candy headphones because I literally break all my earbuds
- I don’t have a favourite colour, but my least favourite colours are yellow and orange
- I’m currently reading Kylie and Kendall Jenner’s new book
- I’ve been leaving my conditioner in (not washing it out) and my curls look so much better now!
- I’m wearing a camp onsie for halloween :)
- I recently went thrifting and got two flannels, a huge jacket, and a large sportswear shirt (Haul to come!)
- I’m going to start contemporary dancing soon, I’m super excited/nervous
- I joined feminist club, and love it
- The Vampire Diaries Season 5, and Once Upon A Time Season 3 both came out on Netflix, and I’m so utterly happy
- I’ve been wearing cat eyes/ eyeliner wings recently and I adore the look
- I got a choker, and I actually love the style
- I really wanna start getting in shape, I’m thinking about starting a fitness series on here to keep me accountable!!
- I have been posting much because Im either at school, doing homework, with friends, cleaning, or relaxing, and I’m having a hard time finding time to blog, but I think I’m going to write blog posts on sunday and post them throughout the week, so look out for a blogging schedule!
- I’ve met some new friends recently, and I’ve been really happy about it
Thanks for reading my 20 facts about me, and feel free to tell me if we have any in common!