Hey There Beauty Cuties!
I have a makeup haul here for you lovely people today! It include some luscious lippies, fab eye products, and some little odds and ends. With that said, here’s the haul!
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in ‘Smooch’: I saw this little lassy on the end of an aisle the ‘NEW’ sign catching my eye. I ruffled through the colours, coming out with this MLBB shade. It’s a lovely, creamy, pink that I think will be perfect to just keep in your purse for any occasion. The only negative thing with this product is it can settle into fine lines if your lips are too dry so be sure to apply a smidgen of lip balm before applying!
- Nyx Butter Lipstick in ‘Fun Size’: I’ve heard glorious raves about these new lipsticks, so I jumped onto the bandwagon. I chose yet another pink (it is my forte) but it leans more on the nude side. It’s really creamy, glides on smoothly and helps to moisturize the lips. It also has quite good colour payoff, though was a tad sheerer than I anticipated.
- Nyx Butter Gloss in ‘Angel Food Cake’: This gloss was recently released as one of the new shades from the Butter Gloss line, so naturally I had to pick it up! It smells heavenly, and gives the perfect my lips but better shade. I’d be great for when you want colour, but shine also!
- Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner: I’ve been wanting a liquid eyeliner for ages and I finally caved! It’s a felt tip liner, and so far I still have yet to master the cat-eye with it (more like a raccoon) but I hope to someday! My only qualm is that it is so difficult to remove (even with Bioderma!).
- Marcelle Eyebrow Pen: Marcelle recently sent me some more goodies (thanks<3) and this eyebrow been was among them! It is literally an eyebrow pen, and at first glance it made me thing of ferociously dark brows so I was a little hesitant. After trying it, it’s made it’s way to being one of my holy grail brow products. It fills the sparse spots in like a dream! I definitely recommend it to everyone.
- Marcelle 2 in 1 Retractable Eyeliner in ‘Azurite’: Also from Marcelle, I got a retractable eyeliner in a lovely navy colour. It’s fab for adding a pop of colour to your eyes without being overly dramatic. Perfect for the summer months!
- Sally Hansen Nail Polish in ‘Discco Ball’: I has been longing for a glitter polish, alas I bought this iridescent glitter polish that adds the perfect touch of glam onto your nails!
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in ‘Vanilla’: I’ve heard so many good things about this concealer, I just had to buy it! And I’m sure glad I did, because it’s so amazing! It’s perfect for dark circles and acne, plus it doesn’t settle into fine lines or look cake-y at all! I think it’s definitely worth the investment.
- Mac Cosmetics Eyeshadow in ‘All that Glitters’: This is one of the most famous shadows from Mac along with ‘Woodwinked’, and being a sucker for shades like it, I just had to buy it! It’s a lovely peachy champagne and is perfect to just sweep on your lid and go!
Hope you enjoyed my haul and come back soon for a hair & skincare haul!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cutelil_b_blog or @cutelil_b_blog
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thecutelittlebeautyblog or @thecutelittlebeautyblog
Disclaimer: The Marcelle products were sent to me by Marcelle but this post isn’t sponsored and my opinions are 100% true and real. x