Hey There Beauty Cuties!
The satisfaction of finishing a product is unlike any other, even though it’s just hoarding trash, being a blogger actually gives it a purpose! So here today I’m sharing with you all the empty products I’ve accumulated, as well as whether I would or wouldn’t repurchase it.
- Skintimate Shave Gel in ‘Strawberry Tangerine Twist’: Would I repurchase? Yes! I’ve already gone through two. The scent is fabulous, and I keep going back to it. It definitely makes shaving so much easier (and more fun!).
- Skintimate Shave Gel in ‘Rasberry Rain’: Would I repurchase? No. I was expecting this scent to be more berry smelling, but was disappointed that the ‘rain’ aspect took over.
- Marcelle Soothing Cleansing Water: Would I repurchase? Yes! It’s marvellous at removing makeup (including stubborn mascara!).
- Evian Facial Spray: Would I repurchase? Yes! In fact, I already have. I love spraying this on my eyes every morning and rubbing it in, it wakes me up perfectly. Also in the summertime, it’s great at refreshing and cooling your body.
- Olay Fresh Effects Satin Finish Lotion: Would I repurchase? Yes! It’s a great lightweight moisturizer and perfect for the spring and summer. Though I’m using a Clean & Clear one, I will be repurchasing this one again soon!
- Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara: Would I repurchase? Maybe. I really liked this mascara, and the fact it had a upper lash wand and a lower lash wand made it really unique. However, I think the formula could’ve been a tad better.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Would I repurchase? Yes! I really enjoyed it and it made my eyeshadows so much more pigmented and long lasting.
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Touch Concealer: Would I repurchase? Yes! Though my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is my all-time favourite, this one is great too, and has a great price. It’d definitely be a great concealer to keep in your bag for touch-ups.
- Bath & Body Works ‘Fresh Picked Apples’ Hand Sanitizer: Would I repurchase? YES! This is the only hand sanitizer I bring around with me, because it’s scent it so yummy but not overly powerful. I’ve gone through at least three of these and will continue to repurchase!
- Olay Fresh Effects Makeup Removing Wipes: Would I repurchase? Yes! These makeup wipes are really great at removing face makeup, though I wouldn’t recommend them for stubborn eye makeup. They’re also fab when you’re having a lazy night and just need to remove your makeup quickly!
- Q-tips: Would I repurchase? Already have! Q-tips are just a great essential, and are such great multi-use tools.
- Crest 3D White Glamorous White Toothpaste: Would I repurchase? Yes! I love this toothpaste and it does a great job in taking away the yellowness on your teeth.
- Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste: Would I repurchase? Probably. It’s nice but I like the Sensodyne one better!
- Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste: Would I repurchase? Yes! It’s great at relieving the sensitivity of your teeth quickly.
- Cotton Rounds/Pads: Would I repurchase? Already did! Cotton rounds are great to use with makeup remover, and so many other things. As you can see here, I’ve gone through at least four packs recently!
- NPW Nail Polish Removing Wipes: Would I repurchase? Yup! In fact, I already have two more packs! These are a great and easy way to remove my nail polish, and they’re only 3-4$.
- Nivea Lip Butters in ‘Caramel Cream Kiss’ and ‘Vanilla Macadamia’: Would I repurchase? Already have three more! These are my all-time favourite lip balms. They are so creamy, moisturizing, and smell delicious. Plus, they’re insanely inexpensive!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cutelil_b_blog or @cutelil_b_blog
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thecutelittlebeautyblog or @thecutelittlebeautyblog
Disclaimer: The Marcelle Soothing Cleanser Water was sent to be my Marcelle but all my opinions are 100% true.