Hey There Beauty Cuties!
Being a beauty lover, nail polish is no exception. Alas, I have accumulated many polishes over the years, and have decided to share them with you! I’ve decided to break up each post into brands, today’s being Essie, instead of one painstakingly long post. Without farther a due, here are my Essie polishes!
Colors (Left to Right):
- First Timer: This shade is a lovely jade, and is unique in it’s ability to be both bright and muted. It’s a great spring shade, and is fully opaque in two coats.
- Mint Candy Apple: MCA is a holy grail shade for many, and I am not going to lie when I say I’m one of ’em! It’s such a lovely, creamy mint and is fabulous year round. I find it to be fully opaque in 2-3 coats.
- Bikini So Teeny: This shade used to have more of a following, but I feel it’s slowly died out like a flame. I however, am still fully behind this lovely periwinkle shade with slight micro-shimmer! It’s such a great shade, I’m writing this in Bikini So Teeny painted digits!
- Sable Collar: Sable Collar is such a unique colour, that shifts colours in certain lights. It’s a metallic plum with green and red shifts, definitely an Autumn must have! It’s opaque in 2 coats.
- Buy Me A Cameo: This shade is a great natural shade! Though it’s metallic, it is almost a nude/caramel shade. Super gorgeous, and only opaque in 2 coats as well.
- Twin Sweater Set: Lastly in my collection, I have this lovely shade of red! It’s the closest thing to a true red I have. However, I do find it a tad on the blue/purple side, I think it’s great!
Hope you enjoyed Part 1 of my nail polish collection, and comment below what your fav Essie polish is!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cutelil_b_blog or @cutelil_b_blog
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thecutelittlebeautyblog or @thecutelittlebeautyblog
Disclaimer: Not sponsored, all opinions are true. The nail polished were all purchased by me, with the exception of one of which I was gifted by a family member. x