Hey There Beauty Cuties!
Just wanted to quickly say my hibernation week (one week off the blog!) has payed off, and now I have over 20 posts completed for you guys!
I can’t believe it’s already April! With that said, I bet you’ve seen a flourish of March favourites popping up as much as the flowers outside! Alas, here I am to add another one. I have some beauty, tv, music, app, and youtuber favourites so enjoy!
- Nyx Butter Lipstick in ‘Fun Size’: This is a newer product in my collection (See my haul here:) and I adore it! It’s a light creamy pink-nude. It applies really smoothly (like butter!). Plus, it’s only 5.99$. My only complaint is that you need to apply a little bit of lip balm before applying, because if you’re lips are overly dry, it can extenuate your fine lines. But overall it’s fab!
- Nyx Butter Gloss in ‘Angel Food Cake’: I was on a Nyx kick, so naturally I have two Nyx favs. This one is a gloss, and it’s absolutely divine! It smells fab, is so buttery smooth, and is a lovely dark pink-mauve colour. It’s great when you want some colour but some shine as well!
- Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Dry Shampoo: Herbal Essences recently released three dry shampoos and with my love of Herbal Essences and laziness, I just had to try it! It smells so great, and is great at lessening my greasy hair! It also has natural tapioca which is fab!
- Marcelle Eyebrow Pen: I was sent this by Marcelle and it’s been my go-to eyebrow product since! I simply draw in the sparse areas of my brows and BAM by brows look A-Maz-Ing.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in ‘Vanilla’: Yet another new product (I went cray this month, I know) and it’s now my favourite concealer OF ALL TIME. It suits my skin tone exactly, doesn’t settle into fine lines, masks dark circles, and blends effortlessly. Even though it’s expensive, I think it’s definitely worth it.
- Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in ‘Mintilicious’: Usually I only paint my nails with a colour once in a month, just to change it up. But, this one is so amazing that I painted my nails with it not once, not twice, but FOUR times. It’s just the perfect mint, it goes on without any streaks and is perfectly opaque in two coats!
- “Best Day of My Life” by American Authors: I just love this song because it makes me feel so happy and boosts my mood and energy. \
- “Life Your Life” by T.I and Rihanna: This song is an oldie I’ve recently rekindled my love for! If you haven’t listened to this I definitely recommend you do.
- “Electric Feel” by MGMT: Another oldie but goodie! It’s just a fun, upbeat song and is just great to listen to in the background when you’re on the computer.
Entertainment (TV, Apps):
- Ice Cream Jump: This is my latest addicting iPhone app and if you’re one to get hooked on the popular apps (Candy Crush, Flappy Bird, etc) you’ll love this just as much! It’s really fun, and just totally a guilty pleasure game.
- “Gossip Girl”: I finished ALL of the seasons (They have all six on Netflix!) and it’s totally fab. Just be warned, unlike the rest of the seasons, season six only has ten episodes. So, don’t be like me and don’t realize that there was only ten after watching the finale.
- “Once Upon A Time”: This TV show is my latest Netflix binge and I’m really enjoying it! It’s a great break from my Gossip Girl, it’s plot on the completely other side of the spectrum. In a nutshell, all the fairy tale characters you’ve ever known have been sent to a small town in Maine and it’s all the problems that it entails!
- KaileeMckenzie – https://www.youtube.com/user/kaileemckenzie: I’ve always enjoyed her and I think she’s just been really putting out fab videos recently (not that the others aren’t fab) and I just love listening to her!
- ArdenRose– https://www.youtube.com/user/ARose186: I’ve been subscribed for a while, but for at least four months I haven’t watched her videos (Just because I go through phases of Youtubers I like to watch) and I’ve really been getting into her vids again! She’s just really funny, and the perfect mix of girly and tomboy.
- BeautyBySiena: https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyBySiena: I stumbled upon Siena’s channel this year searching for ‘what’s in my bag’ videos and ended up really liking her! So definitely go check her out.
- MakeupbyMandy24: https://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupbyMandy24: I recently found her channel as well, and just think she’s great!
- Tati: https://www.youtube.com/user/GlamLifeGuru: Tati is just amazing for showing you products and giving her review of them. If you’re looking for a lot about products, she’s your gal!
Also please give me some recommendations for Youtubers!
Hope you enjoyed my favourites and please leave me a comment below telling me your fav products this month!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cutelil_b_blog or @cutelil_b_blog
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thecutelittlebeautyblog or @thecutelittlebeautyblog
Disclaimer: The Marcelle item was sent to me but it doesn’t alter my opinion of the product.