Hey There Beauty Cuties!
Today is the first post in the blogging challenge, #FashionFebruary. I actually created this blogging challenge, and am proud that 56 other people and blogs are also participating! For each week in February, I send out an article of clothing, that everyone has to style, this week is actually sponsored by NUMARI, so we style the NUMARI Diagonal Color Block Sheath Dress! So today I’m going to show you how I’d style it, and at the end of the week I’m going to post a round up post of everyone’s posts!
Also, NUMARI is going to look through all of the outfits we’ve designed, choose their favourite and send that one special blogger the dress!
Without farther a due, the outfit.
1. NUMARI Diagonal Color Block Sheath Dress: First up, is the dress. This dress fits snuggly onto your body perfectly, and the camel accents on it make it oh so elegant.
2. H&M Spiked Necklace: This necklace was in a sale at H&M in Autumn, and I adore it! The gems and spikes add both femininity and edginess, giving the NUMARI dress a highly coveted edgy-glam look.
3. Gold Studs: These gold studs are my beloved gold studs I’ve inherited from my mother and they go with everything! The simplicity is perfect, so it doesn’t overpower the dress but still goes beautifully with the camel accents on the dress.
4. Black & Gold Mani: No outfit is ever complete without a manicure, so paint those digits with black, and the ring finger with gold for extra flare. I used a Nars mini black nail polish & Sally Hansen’s “Coin Flip”.
5. Rings: Too much jewelry on your hands can attract attention away from your dress, so opting for small dainty black and gold rings ensures your dress is always in the spotlight. These two particular ones are from Forever 21, so they look good and don’t make your wallet suffer.
6. Marcelle Lux Eye Dust in Vegas: With such an amazing outfit, your makeup isn’t an exception. Quickly swipe on some concealer or eye primer and then pat on some of this gold eye dust, and bam! Your makeup is just as fierce as your outfit.
Leather jacket: For added edginess, wear a leather jacket over it, perfect for evenings or to dress it down a tad.
Golden Clutch: When you go flaunt this look, hold all your essentials (Sparkly lipgloss, phone, keys, mini ballet flats) in a golden clutch.
Hope you enjoyed how I styled the NUMARI dress, and please tell me how YOU would style it in the comments! And later this week a roundup post will be up so you can see everyone else’s outfits too.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cutelil_b_blog or @cutelil_b_blog
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thecutelittlebeautyblog or @thecutelittlebeautyblog
Disclaimer: NUMARI is sponsoring this weeks topic, but that does not taint my post in anyway. The #FashionFebruary challenge was created by myself. Everything other than the NUMARI dress is mine. xo