Hey There Beauty Cuties!
I’ve decided I should save more then spend, therefore I’m putting myself on a “Save More” project instead of saying spending ban because “ban” just is negative but “save more” isn’t. So basically I’m starting my Save More today (January 4th)! In this post I’ll be sharing with you the exceptions to buy spending ban, what I’m saving for and how long my Save More project will last. So let’s get started!
“Save More” Project Dates:
Start date: January 4th, 2014 (Day 1)
End Date: February 28th, 2014 (Day 56)
Exceptions to Spending Ban:
- Birthday Gifts: My friends birthday is approaching and I will still get her a gift with my money!
- New Not Your Mother’s Products: I saw on Not Your Mother’s Instagram a bunch of new products they’ll be releasing and if I can get my hands on some of them I will be buying them 🙂
- Maybelline Baby Skin & Dream Wonder Powder: I’ve been using my same 3$ powder for 2 years now and I think it’s time to get a new powder. And as for Baby Skin, I need a more affordable option to Benefit’s POREfessional so I’m getting Baby Skin (and thus, saving more!)
- Concealer: I’m nearly out of my concealer and since I don’t use foundation I will need to repurchase a concealer
- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette: I have a giftcard to Sephora so I only have to dish out a few extra dollars to purchase this little guy!
- Allegiant: I’m nearly done the book Insurgent, and Allegiant being the next book I still will buy it, but I do have a gift card to use so I won’t spend any money!
- Olay Fresh Effects Scrub: Olay’s Fresh Effects line is about to introduce 3 super yummy smelling scrubs and I will get my hands on one. I also don’t have a scrub so I need one!
What I’m Saving Up For:
* Note this list may change, a few things I might take off as I can do some of them for free (like designing my blog myself, etc)
- Update Blog Design: I want to have a different blog design and because I use wordpress, it’s more complex and therefore more expensive then blogger to design so I’ll need to do some saving.
- Louis Vitton Speedy 30: I am saving up for this purse, and some of my saving money will go towards it, but only a small percent of it will.
Survey About Spending Band Posts:
I’d love if you could quickly fill out this survey/poll so I can see how many times or if you want me to do posts about my spending ban!
Thanks so much for reading and come back soon!
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thecutelittlebeautyblog or @thecutelittlebeautyblog
Disclaimer: Not sponsored! xx