Hey There Beauty Cuties!
I’m super excited!! Today’s post it the first post in the blogging challenge I’ve taken part in, the #2014BloggerChallenge. Basically, a topic is given to us and we post about it! I hope you enjoy today’s topic “New Years Inspiration”. For this post, I’m going to share some inspirational quotes, some things I’m going to achieve and improve on for 2014, some tips for a better 2014, and a fun poll/survey at the end. Enjoy 🙂
New Years Inspiration Quotes:
Made this one myself ❤ ^
I did this challenge last month and it really helped me to keep fit!
Photo from: http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/
Made that quote up ^
New Years Goals:
- To continue doing monthly workout challenges
- Do more fashion posts
- Be more happy
- Eat more healthy, but still good tasting food
- Surround myself with happy people
- Have a more organized room
- For each month, try not to wear the same outfit twice
- Read more blogs, and comment on at least 3 a day!
Tips towards a better 2014:
- Being healthier is on a lot of people resolutions, so here’s my tip. Instead of completely cutting out your unhealthy weakness food, just eat it in moderation. If you completely cut it out, you’ll end up bingeing on it. My unhealthy food weakness if chocolate. So instead of eating an entire chocolate bar, I’ll just take 1-5 chocolate chips.
- Don’t buy the unhealthy items you like to eat! If they’re not in your fridge or cabinet, you won’t be able to eat them!
- For fitness, doing a 30 day challenge is very satisfying as you challenge no one but yourself! I put a picture above of my favourite 30 day challenge, I did it last month!
- Another very popular resolution (in fact, it’s on my list!) is to be happier. A big tip, (listen to this yourself too, Ali!!) if something small happens like you trip, or your browser suddenly shuts down, or your nail polish chips, feel the anger/sadness/frustration and than just let it go. Instead of dwelling in that bad place, figure out where to move next time so you don’t trip, re-open your browser and paint over that nail polish chip!
- Surround yourself with people that are happy, it’ll rub off on you!
Hope you enjoyed today’s post and come back soon for the second topic in the #2014BloggerChallenge
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thecutelittlebeautyblog or @thecutelittlebeautyblog
Disclaimer: Not sponsored! All photos used in this post has links below stating where on this interweb they reached my eyes 🙂 xox