Hey There Beauty Cuties!
Today I decided to share with you my top 13 items of makeup, skincare, fashion and haircare of 2013! I hope you enjoy my first post of 2014 🙂
- Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia: I love this stuff! I got it early spring and actually used it up earlier in December. It is very creamy, smells delicious and moisturizes my lips for hours. And it’s only 2-3$!
- Mac Lovelorn Lipstick: This lipstick wasn’t only my first Mac lipstick, it was my first ever purchase! It’s not the most well known shade like Angel or Rebel but it has a special place in my heart. It’s a lovely “My-lips-but-pinker” shade and I adore it! If you’re looking for a beautiful neutral-pink shade you’ve found the one. This lipstick definitely was worn on my lips the most in 2013.
- L’oreal True Match Concealer: I’ve tried two concealers and this one is definitely my favourite! It’s creamy but not runny or to thick and has enough coverage to mask my dark circles.
- Boar Bristle Brush: I love this brush! It’s boar bristles smooth down frizz and the bumps in my hair, basically a like saviour. They are great, especially for those with long curly hair like me.
- Wide Tooth Comb: This little guy has made parting and detangling my hair much less of a chore! I got it at Sephora for 5$ 3 years ago and it’s still my favourite comb to date.
- Olay Fresh Effects Satin Finish Face Lotion: Let’s just say I love this so much I finished it! I used it every morning and night for this year and it held up for 6 months. It gives good moisturization and my skin loves it. It was only 11$ at Wal-mart.
- Clean & Clear Persa Gel 5: 2013 was not the year for my skin. My skin started to get pimples & bumps so thank goodness for this stuff. It really helps to dry out my acne. The Persa Gel 5 (5% benzoyl peroxide) is only found in Canada but Persa Gel 10 (10% Benzoyl Peroxide) it available in the USA.
- Marcelle Eyeliner in Mulberry: This brand of eyeliner is by far my favourite, and this colour in particular (A deep plum, bordering a soft black) is by far my favourite shade. These pencil liners from Marcelle last all day, are very creamy and smudgeproof after 30-40 seconds. And, they’re only 10-12$!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: My favourite eyeshadow primer! I have the shade in “Sin” pictured in this post but the original one is my all time favourite but alas, I ran out! Anyways, this is an amazing primer and is totally worth the investment.
- Black leggings: These became my staple in 2013 and my good ol’ black pair is my favourite! Leggings go with everything- sweaters, t-shirts, hoodies, peplums, cut-off shirts, practically everything!
- Gold studs: Out of all my studs, hoops, and dangly earrings, these simple gold studs are my go to! I probably wore these for at least 300 days of 2013! I actually was given these by my lovely mom, and they were her moms (my grandmother!).
- Bath & Body Works Socks: (These are not pictured, sorry!) I’ve been apart of the fuzzy sock fandom for a while now, but these are definitely my favourite kind! These ones from Bath & Body Works have lotion infused in them making them the softest fuzzy socks ever! I wish I could wear these 24/7.
- Ecotools Fresh & Flawless face set Concealer Buffing Brush: I love this concealer brush! It’s great at buffing out my concealer but not buffing it all away, so the concealer still works do to it’s job. Out of all the makeup brushes I’ve used this year, this one is my favourite!
Thanks for reading!
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thecutelittlebeautyblog or @thecutelittlebeautyblog
Disclaimer: Not sponsored! x