Hey There Beauty Cuties!
Looking to amp up your mani skills this holiday season? Tape is your answer, and so is this tutorial! And did I mention it’s simplicity?
Products you’ll need:
- Blue Nail Polish (I’m using Rimmel’s Mintilicious)
- Red Nail Polish (I’m using Joe Fresh’s Ruby)
- Topcoat (I’m using Sally Hansen’s Clearly Quick)
- Nail Clippers, Cuticle Pusher, etc (Optional)
1. Do whatever you need for the nails to be in perfect condition, this can be clipping them and removing the dirt from underneath them
2. Apply tape to one half of nail
3. Paint with blue polish on the side with no tape. Wait 5-15 minutes to dry
4. Apply 2-3 coats of blue polish, or until opaque
5. Remove tape
6. Paint other side of nail with red polish.
7. Wait 5-15 minutes to dry
8. Apply 2-3 coats of red polish, or until opaque
9. Apply top coat, let dry for 5-10 minutes.
10. You’re done!
Hope you Enjoyed! And come back for more Blogmas posts!
Xo, Ali aka
Instagram: http://instagram.com/thecutelittlebeautyblog or @thecutelittlebeautyblog
Disclaimer: Not sponsored! All photos were taken by me xx