Hey There Beauty Cuties!
So today I will be reviewing an eyeshadow single from Maybelline. On the front it says “Perfect Pastels” along with a few other pastel colours. Other singles are labelled “Modern metallics”. This particular colour is a more purple blue and is quite light. The colour payoff isn’t great without the use of an eyeshadow primer my primary use with this is to line my lower lash line to add a pop of colour.
- Pretty Colour: the colour is a nice pretty blue when used with a primer
- Inexpensive: No need to splurge in the colour liner trend just by an eyeshadow and then after the trend doubles as a pretty shadow!
- Sponge Applicator: Some find this unnecessary but others could find this sponge applicator helpful if they don’t own any makeup brushes
- Pastel: I find it harder to find pastel eye colours at the drugstore so the fact a whole line of singles are pastel from Maybelline is a huge plus in my books
- Bad Colour Payoff: Without a primer this stuff is useless, you mine as well apply clear shadow with shimmer to your lids! If buying this some sort of primer or applying wet is a MUST.
- Cheap Packaging: This packaging is flimsy and annoying for me. Even though this is drugstore I feel the packaging could improve.
Overall Rating: C+