Hey There Beauty Cuties!
I feel so behind! I have been nominated twice for this award and haven’t posted yet. I was tagged by the lovely http://extrafashionfanatics.blogspot.pt/2013/09/liebster-award.html Follow her on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/FlaviaVBB. I was also tagged by the lovely http://www.beautylovesuk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html who tagged me via Twitter. Follow her here: https://twitter.com/Beautyloves_ . Let’s get started!
-Share 11 Random Facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you
-Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
-Create 11 new questions for your chosen nominees
-No tag backs
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. My all time favorite TV show is “Friends”. I love Jennifer Aniston!!
2. I am allergic to Cheez Whiz
3. My first purchases from Sephora were from when I was around 7-8 and I bought a Sephora brand purple nail polish and a hello kitty lip balm with my own money.
4. I practically live in leggings
5. When I traveled to Europe, I was obsessed with photographing uniquely Colored pigeons (brown ones, white spotted ones, etc)
6. I lived in California for 2 years of my life and travel back frequently
7. I always lose my sunglasses. I never buy expensive ones!
8. I don’t truly have one favorite colour. It changes and I like to have three or two favorite colours.
9. I only own one midi ring and its from Urban Outfitters
10. I hate mint chocolate. I love mint and I love chocolate but mixing them together is just yucky to me.
11 Questions Asked By beautylovesuk.blogspot.co.uk
1. If you had to go back in time and give advice to your younger self, what would it be?
I would tell my younger self to stop stressing and be more calm. I am always very busy and I always try to stay calm but sometimes I do get stressed and I was when I was younger. And to also work very hard to get what I want to achieve. No one else but yourself it going to advocate for yourself when it all comes down to it, you have to work hard and push to achieve your dreams.
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
Friends the tv show. I love it!! I am always found quoting it 🙂 That and watching beauty videos on YouTube.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I started to blog because I always loved writing & beauty so I decided to blog. I always felt like a beauty blogger and sometimes forgot I wasn’t before I started my blog. I loved the community and wanted to be a part of it.
4. What’s the best opportunity you’ve gained from Blogging?
So much! Just being able to write and share my passion is so amazing. Being connected with people that share the same passion and really being able to give advice and get advice from other people it really the best thing I’ve gained from blogging. Some other opportunity has just recently opened up because of blogging which I am very excited about but I cannot share yet.
5. What is your favorite magazine?
LouLou! It’s a beauty and fashion magazine and I love it. I also love Seventeen & TeenVogue.
6. What are your go-to beauty products?
My Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia. I really have no clue where my lips would be without it. It smells amazing & moisturizing amazingly. For lip colour, Rimmel always impresses. I am currently loving their lipstick in “Vintage Pink”. For cheeks, I love Elf’s Studio Blush in Candid Coral. Seriously it’s so amazing and only 3$. And of course any Maybelline mascara! As far as eyeshadow goes, Naked Basics from Urban Decay rocks!
7. Which reality tv program do you wish you were a part if?
Ooh. Good question! Definitely not Keeping up with the Kardashians. I would say Cake Boss!
8. Which celebrity do you style yourself upon?
I don’t really style myself upon anyone one though I love Karine Vanasse’s makeup. And Selena Gomez!
9. Makeup, shoes, or bags? (If you had to choose one)
I’m confused with this question because I’m unsure of if she means a collection or just having it becaus shoes are a necessity so you don’t step on anything. I’m assuming she means collection or buying expensive items of some sort so I guess makeup. I can live without expensive shoes & bags.
10. Other than blogging, what do you lie, to do in your spare time?
I love reading other blogs, watching beauty videos on YouTube, Watching PLL or Friends, and playing with my chihuahuas.
11 Questions Asked By ExtraFashionFanatics:
1. What do you like most about your country?
I like most that my country is a safe country. I am very lucky to be in a place not constantly threatened my war.
2. What motivates you to continue blogging?
What motivates me to continue blogging is because I’m passionate about it. I love being a part of such a wholesome fun community. I love writing about my interested and seeing other peoples interest. All of those reasons impel me forward to blog.
3. Do you have a favourite blogger?
No. I love reading so many blogs. I read many unknown and known ones. I don’t have a favourite!
4. What is your favourite colour for fall/ winter?
My favourite fall/ winter colours are maroon and military green. I love the deep, cozy feeling of maroon and I always incorporate it into my autumn-fall wardrobe. I also love military green for the fall as well, it allows me to experiment in the military trend and doesn’t wash out my pale skin.
5. What’s your favourite food?
Hmmm…..I have many! I do love chocolate, I am currently liking Caramilk bars. I also love cheese, creme brulee, pasta, and french toast.
6. Do you like photography?
Yes! I love it. I like taking pictures for my blog and just in general. I am constantly thinking, “Oooh, that would make a great photo!”. Thank goodness phones have good quality cameras!
7. What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to live in London, continue to write my blog, have a successful career in beauty & fashion, and have some lovely chihuahua’s!
8. Do you have a favourite model?
No. I don’t watch enough fashion shows to have one! haha 🙂
9. If you had just one day on Earth, what would you do?
I would relax and enjoy the day with my dearest family & friends.
10. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done?
To be honest, I really don’t know!
Questions for my Nominees:
1. Name your favorite three beauty blogs and your favorite three Youtube Beauty Gurus.
2. What are your favorite beauty and fashion stores?
3. What are some of your holy grail beauty products (makeup, hair, Skincare, etc)?
4. What was your first blog post about?
5. Who makes your favorite designer bags? (You don’t have to have one already)
6. What is your favorite TV Show & name your favorite character in the show.
7. What social media site to you prefer? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Vine?
8. What is your favorite kind of jewelry? (necklaces, earrings, etc)
9. Favorite underrated beauty product from the Drugstore?
10. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
I nominate these fellow beauty bloggers for the Liebster Award!
(in no particular order…)
If you do my questions, please tweet or drop a comment here on my blog to read your post! I will be tagging the majority of these lovely gals via Twitter.