Hello Beauty Friends!
Today I am going to be showing you the products I have been loving and using constantly in my beauty routine this month! Hope you enjoy…..
And in no particular order the products…..
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Orchid Hush ~ I have purchased two colors of this blush and I am pleasantly surprised that this one is my favourite. This colour looks like a lilac/pink in the package but applied a beautiful cool toned pink! And of course, the texture is so fun and…..bouncy.(Here’s A Full Review : https://thecutelittlebeautyblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/maybelline-dream-bouncy-blush-review/
- Tarte Clean Slate Flawless Primer ~ I got this in sample size as well as Tarte’s other primer and their eye primer in a cute 12$ set (not sure if Sephora still sells the set) and I really like it! The consistency is like a lotion and is white (not thick, not runny). I find my blush never stays on the entire day but this primer makes it stay the whole day until I take it off. And it has a lovely fresh green citrus-y scent that makes me think of a… smoothie? Smells similar to a sample I got of Korres’ primer called “Face Primer”
- Urban Decay Eyeliner in Lucky ~ Bought this a few days ago at Sephora but I already love it ❤ It’s in the colour “Lucky” a gorgeous copper-y color. It glides right on and STAYS. I swatched it in the Sephora and it stayed on for a while! And it’s totally now with the whole one bold pop of colour in your makeup.
- Maybelline “The Rocket” Mascara Waterproof ~ Love this stuff! Enormous wand, really gets every lash coated! And even after swimming, no raccoon eyes so a big thumbs up! Bought this @ Wal-Mart for just about 5$. The packaging is also super cute (pink and blue!!).
- Yes to Carrots Lip Balm(s) ~ I have had some pretty severe allergic reactions to lip products lately so I really have to search to find a lip balm that doesn’t make my lips swollen and bumpy! Glad I found five and they’re all from one brand, the “Yes to Carrots” brand. First, the tinted lip balms! I haven’t been able to use tinted lip balm since the start of January so I was very happy to find this trio! These are really pretty and glide on really smoothly and give a nice touch of colour. The Y-T-C “Colour Balms” come in 3 colours all in which I have purchased (Rosy Bloom a Dark Pink, Peachy Keen an Orange-y Coral, & Soft Plum a Deep Plummy Red) I also got two lip butters from their line in Mint and Berry! Overall some great lip products from “Yes to Carrots”
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Ivory ~ Did a review on this earlier (Here’s the link: https://thecutelittlebeautyblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/20/winners-haul-review/) So I’m not going to do a full on review other than say it really brightens/ covers my dark circles, just be wary about the colour you choose, I got the wrong one first try, but now found my match! 🙂
- Ultraflesh Shinebox~ I also did a review on this earlier (Here’s the link: https://thecutelittlebeautyblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/13/discontinued-products-i-love-1-ultraflesh-shinebox/) but want to stay I still use it. This “Shinebox” has a shimmery blush, two highlighters, and two white/ nude eyeliners. I use one of the highlighters called “Anytime” and it really works on my skintone!
- Dove Go Fresh Deodorant in Restore ~ The scent is described as “blue fig and orange blossom” and I really love it. I have two others of the Go Fresh Deodorants (Go Fresh in Cool Essentials, and Revive) and really enjoy them. I find they really last and all have great scents. I never find my self stinky after applying these!