It has been 26 days since I haven’t painted my nails! I am actually really impressed! I am going to treat my nails to something special after a whole month of “Living Nail Polish Free” maybe nail stickers/ fake nails. Anywho, I have done two post of these, each giving tips for clean and healthy nails. Now, I am going to sum all the tips I gave up and add some more! Enjoy! 🙂
- Don’t bite your nails! Buy some fake nails and put them one ; you probably won’t bite those!
- Use a basecoat under your polish! If you don’t the polish can stain your nails (I learned this the hard way!)
- Clip your nails. Uneven/ jagged nails are just not attractive! Always keep clippers or a file handy in case of the dreaded nail break or chip!
- Cuticle Pusher~ A great tool! My cuticles always go awry so this always keeps them clean and tucked away. Maybe even use a cuticle cream (thinking about buying one in the near future!)
- Clean the dirt from under your nails! They look dirty and gross especially if you have bare nails! I always have one of those nail tools that cleans the underside of your nails. I have no idea what they’re called but they come to a point so you can dig the gook from your nails
- Don’t buff to much! Buffing too much can cause brittle breaking nails. Try to buff every other day. If you really want shiny nails rub some lotion on them 🙂
Please join me and live nail polish free for one whole month! I also have attached a photo of my current nails!
Xo, The Cute Litte Beauty Blogger ❤