So I went to Wal-Mart and couldn’t resist buying some beauty stuff. And since I’ll be traveling soon, I bought some travel sized products! Enjoy 🙂
1) Montagne Jeunesse Green Tea Peel Off Mask- Omg I love this mask. If clears my face and is easy because it just peels off 🙂 I hate the ones you wash off because it gets in my hair and takes forever to get out when the peel-y stuff literally just peels out of my hair! Yay 🙂
2) Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara- I needed a waterproof mascara ’cause I’ll be swimming where I’m going and the last thing I need is raccoon eyes! 🙂 And the packaging is super cute! It was pretty inexpensive too (5.96$) I cracked this thing open when I got home and the brush kinda scared me (It was HUGE) but I love it! Coats EVERY lash and NO CLUMPS 🙂
3) Colgate Travel Toothbrush- It is this foldable colgate brush that looked so cute! So, I bought it! 🙂
4) Organix Shampoo and Conditioner in Coconut Milk- These smell awesome and they have no sulfates! And the bottle was super cute (why are travel sized things just so darn cute? 🙂 )
5) Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream- The scent is “Orange Blossom and Bamboo” it smells delicious! The only thing is I didn’t know what a shower “cream” was but I googled it and it’s supposed to be like a mix between a body wash and lotion (you still use it in the shower).
So, what have you gotten at Wal-Mart lately? ❤
XO, The Cute Little Beauty Blogger❤