Hello Beauty Bugs!
Today I am totally excited to review the “Dream Bouncy Blush” from Maybelline! Everybody talks about the bouncy cream texture so when I saw it for only 5$ a pop, I just had to buy one (okay, maybe two!). So the two colours I got were “05 Fresh Pink” and “45 Orchid Hush”. Orchid Hush is a lavender-y lilac cool toned pink colour but, on my cheeks a nice, soft, cool toned pink. Then there’s Fresh Pink that’s literally just a fresh pink that gives me a pink-y flush on my cheeks. So basically for a softer look I use the Orchid Hush and for a brighter look, Fresh Pink. And now onto the fun “bouncy” texture. The texture is this creamy soft texture that I adore. I love keeping the blush in smooth condition so I haven’t stuck my finger into it (probably the only one!). I also really like the easy application because you just swirl your finger in the blush and swipe on the apples of your cheek! Overall a very great, affordable and pigmented product. Below I have a list of pros and cons of this product.Enjoy! 🙂
- Affordable (5$ at Winners)
- Pigmented (Light at first, deepened colour with layering!)
- Fun Texture (This is just a fun blush to touch, let’s face it! 🙂 )
- Easy Application (You can use your fingers!)
- Variety of Colours (10 Colours in a range from reds to plums to peaches to pinks)
- Hard to locate (I’ve been trying to get this for a while. Lots of the packages broken into and products out of stock)